Are you a Software Architect with solid experience in designing, implementing, supporting and maintaining large software systems, preferably productized web applications? Have you orchestrated a team of committed developers around projects and led them to create world beating software solutions? Would you like to be the core member of a passionate product team, and be responsible for the team’s and company’s success?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is now looking for a Software Architect to join the team. Dream Broker has several technology units that offer many possibilities for accomplished software professionals with varying technological backgrounds.
A dedicated Software Architect guarantees solid foundation for scalable, secure and maintainable software designs. As a Software Architect in Dream Broker you are enabled to take responsibility in designing and developing technologically viable and industry best practice architectures and pave the way for the team of avid software developers.
- Software Architect in a software product development team
- Designing, implementing, and testing clear and elegant software systems together with other bright and experienced engineers
- Engineer robust systems and infrastructures and continuously grow as a professional
- Working through details with other team members and designers to implement functional and scalable systems
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and quality
- Work with the latest technologies and follow industry standards
- Previous and proven success in building testable, maintainable and highly available modern web solutions for various end devices, which provide real value to the end users
- Administrative and design background with software platforms and architectures, e.g. cloud service providers, managed services, containerization with relevant technologies, and CI/CD automation and orchestration
- Experience and interest in security development, e.g. OWASP ASVS framework levels, network security and cryptography
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- A drive to learn new technologies and bring your subject matter expertise to the team
- Deep understanding of collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
- We can offer you a place to continuously grow as a Software Architect and technology leader
- An academic degree (BA or MSc) in computer sciences, or similar
- At least five years of relevant senior software engineering experience
- Excellent hands-on command of modern software technologies such as web technologies, web server environments and orchestration tools, databases and all related development, tracing and monitoring tools
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take full ownership of entire concepts
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
Dream Broker gives you the chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies. This means you will have a possibility to continuously grow as a software development professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to tech-careers(a)dreambroker.fi with the title “Software Architect”.
For further information, please contact Sami Siekkinen, CTO (sami.siekkinen(a)dreambroker.fi) or Lauri Heikkilä, Director, Technology & Customers (lauri.heikkila(a)dreambroker.fi).