Euroloan Group Oyj
Mash, part of Euroloan Group Plc, is a rapidly growing international fintech company. We combine customer oriented marketing, service design and fast tech development.
We are looking for a
As a Software Architect, you will be an important part of our Software Development team and report directly to our Head of Software Development in Helsinki, Finland. In your role, you will be a technical lead in a senior Scrum team and work hands-on in challenging development projects. You will work closely with other architects to make sure our financial platform is developed using current best practices and technologies, and with high quality standards. You will also actively communicate with business owners to ensure that solutions fulfill the needs of our fast growing business.
What type of competence are we looking for?
- 7+ years of experience of professional software development
- Experience of object oriented software development, database and web technologies
- Experience of C#/.Net technologies and tools
- Experience of agile development
- Experience of banking, financial or e-commerce domains is beneficial
What type of person are we looking for?
- Self-motivated, self-steering, willing to learn new tools and technologies
- Natural troubleshooter with logical and analytic approach on things
- Dynamic personality who feels like home in a fast-moving and fast-growing company
- Team player with high integrity level and discipline to follow agreed processes
- Mindset for building high-quality software and taking responsibility of the solutions
- Fluency in English is a requirement
What we offer you?
- Independent and challenging role in rapidly growing international FinTech (Financial Technology) group
- Friendly team of top professionals sharing strong sense of community and common purpose
- Possibility to work with latest technologies and make an impact on the way of working
- Competitive salary, incentive package and benefits
- International working and business environment
- Lots of company activities, team buildings and hang out with your colleagues after work
- Certifications and courses
- Fast, fair, and fresh organizational culture
For further information, please contact Olli Suihkonen, Head of Software Development, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply via the link below, no later than Feb 14th.