Software Architect (Global SW Platform team)
We are looking for Software Architect to join our Global SW Platform team, part of a world class R&D function.
Our ideology is to develop reactive systems that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Work as a technical lead in our development activities.
- Design and development backend components.
- Collaboration closely with stakeholders such as portfolio management, development teams, test automation and devops professionals.
- Having and sharing the big picture about the system.
- Planning ahead the future technical solutions.
We wish you to have:
- Experience in working with functional and/or object-oriented languages.
- Good coding skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion to quality, continuous improvement and to share your knowledge.
- Agile way of working.
- English language skill is a must due the international work environment.
In addition, experience of the following is a plus:
- Experience in scalable message driven microservice systems and JVM.
- Experience with working with functional languages such as Scala.
- Experience in Linux, cloud and test automation.
- An SW designer background (BSc or MSc education) or equivalent.
We offer You exciting career opportunity in an international environment with high performing team. Among our developers you move towards new projects absorbing challenges all over again, spiced with a great team spirit. A workplace with high job satisfaction. Employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
For further details please contact Anssi Savelius, Anssi.Savelius@landisgyr.com, +358 40 719 4492.
Interested? Read more about the daily life of Platform team here (in Finnish).
Please submit your application and CV latest on April 18th, 2018.