Do you want to work as a critical link between business and technology in one of the leading company in its field? Are you a dynamic and experienced software architect bursting with ideas and inclined to innovate? Who can roll up their sleeves and do actual development work?
If you answered yes, then join our inspiring crew to seek new ways to improve the customer experience and keep current with the latest technologies!
Onninen operates best in class eCommerce platforms and sales support tools. Our code affects the daily lives of our customers and staff every day. Our development team is an agile software development team fulfilling business needs by developing multiple digital channels and microservice capabilities. We are a true DevOps team - everyone has the autonomy to drive change, and we are responsible of running business critical platforms.
As our Software Architect, the team looks to you for guidance in shaping our software to provide business solutions. you will ensure our software is well architected. You connects the dots, ensuring the platform is a safe, fast, reliable and secure place to do business.
Your daily tasks include (but are not limited only to):
• Acting as hands on lead-tech, architect or technical owner within a team that is doing custom software development.
• Understand business processes and how technology solutions can support goals.
• Determining requirements for technology solutions.
• With the team closely, designing solutions, documenting and sharing knowledge.
To succeed in this position, you possess:
• Experience working with software programming languages & technologies such as (HTML, CSS, NodeJS, AWS, SQL, React and Java).
• SAP ECC, ABAP experience seen (as advantage).
• A Degree in the IT field or have a closely related degree or relevant experience in the industry.
• Interpersonal skills & communications skills (fluency in English).
• Great team work skills, empower others.
• Skilled collaboration skills.
• An open mind for change.
Why join us?
• You’ll be working on business-critical platforms and you’ll get to learn to code for a best in class experience for our customers and staff.
• Experience working with a dedicated and a passionate eCom & Digital Development team.
• Learn agile ways of working.
• Grow as a professional.
• Work with our internal and external development team directly, share wisdom, discuss matters openly.
What else can we offer:
• Sustainable working approach, with flexible approach, remote and at the office.
• Software engineering tools & environment provided to help you succeed.
• Join our community of expert colleagues (300+ IT Colleagues) who are ready to support when you need it.
• Team spirit and joint desire to succeed.
• Specific benefits unique to the Kesko group. These include, among others: Culture & sport benefit (ePassi), yearly bonus scheme, shopping benefits that apply in K-Group stores and staff shops (Citymarket, K Supermarket & K Market, K-Rauta, Intersport, Budgetsport), own occupational health care services and leisure time accident insurance.
• Flexible hybrid work model and modern office along good connections in Kalastama, Helsinki.
Send your CV and application letter now (but no later than 2nd of October 2022) using the link below. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact Recruiting Manager Nick Power (050 431 7932).
Applicants are required to take a drug test before an employment relationship can be established.
About K Group
K Group offers the most attractive opportunities for driving forward the trading sector. You’ll be working in a key function of a leading sector company and innovate solutions for its core operations in the grocery trade, building and technical trade, and car trade.
At K Group, you get to create solutions that make people’s everyday lives easier, with the strength of data gathered from 1.5 million daily customer encounters. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of our consumer and business customers in the grocery trade, building and technical trade and car trade, and get to take part in various interesting projects.
For digital experts with their eye on the future, we offer vast amounts of data and the chance to harness their creativity to improve people’s everyday lives. Our culture encourages reinvention, experimentation, mistakes and learning.
Corporate responsibility is integrated into K Group’s day-to-day activities, and we strive to help our customers make good choices. We want to make life easier for our customers by offering them quality products and services that promote welfare. The focus of our responsibility work is on the welfare of both people and the environment.