Social Media and Sports Content Specialist
We are now looking for following professional
Social Media and Sports Content Specialist for a permanent position
Do you think in #hashtags? Did you post your latest workout on Instagram Stories? If so, awesome! We would like to hear more from you.
Polar is the pioneer of wearable sports and fitness technology. We are also the ones that “totally rock”, as one of our community members put it. We’re looking for a social media and content specialist to join our HQ Community and Partnerships team. You will be part of a small but mighty team that plan, create and publish engaging content on Polar’s social media and blog presences. This position is ideally suited to you if you have a genuine talent and passion for online Sports community engagement.
- Develop and implement Polar global social media strategy
- Plan, create and execute Running & Triathlon related content for Polar Social Media, blog and partner channels
- Monitor community discussions and feedback, reply to comments and questions, participate and create positive Polar brand conversations online
- Create a cohesive Polar brand presence in Running & Triathlon in collaboration with global and local marketing
- Drive awareness, advocacy, storytelling and campaigns to engage both current and prospective users
- Build and execute organic social media marketing campaigns across social platforms
- Plan and co-execute paid social media (incl. paid post promotion via FB Ads Manager), marketing campaigns across social platforms in close collaboration with global and local digital marketing
- Develop new initiatives to tap into new target consumer communities that provide brand awareness and sales growth opportunities for Polar
- Analyze and report social media activities and their impact against set KPIs
- Monitor and manage trends in social media tools, applications and channels
- Support Polar athlete partnership activities on Polar social media presences
We expect you to have:
- Min. 3 years of experience in managing global social media presences (examples required within the application)
- Strong knowledge of the Sports industry and working with Sports influencers (examples required within the application)
- Proven experience to create engaging content (examples required within the application)
- Excellent competence and understanding of Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Understanding and experience in content marketing, SEM and marketing analytics (Google analytics)
- Experience using social media management and monitoring tools
- Ability to work with product management and product marketing
- University degree in sports management or marketing communications or a similar relevant field
- Native level English skills is a must
- A flexible approach to working, this position requires that you’re occasionally able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
The position is located at Espoo, Finland.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you. Please send your application to email@example.com by April 21, 2019 with the title of ‘Social Media and Sports Content Specialist’.