SOC Infrastructure DevOps trainee
We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
SOC Infrastructure DevOps trainee is aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your application if you want to boost your career with the following:
- Public, hybrid and private cloud infrastructures design, implementation and maintenance
- All layers of cyber security services stack - starting from applications, descending through virtual machines, hypervisors, networking and platforms - all the way to the hardware level
- Being part of a team that everyone relies on and no-one can live without - we provide whole ecosystems for development, testing, pre-production and production environments
- Your physical office will be in Espoo Keilalahti headquarters within international team, you will interact daily with Finnish, Swedish, Czech and Polish colleagues
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone with
- Basic knowledge and/or relevant studies about hyper-converged cloud infrastructures, modern DevOps engineering technologies and lean ways of working: Azure, AWS, GCP, OpenStack – Kubernetes, Docker, API scripting – agile, continuous deployment, have-fun-at-work
- Solid problem solving, co-operation and interaction skills
- Positive attitude and right mind-set for learning new skills - here is a quote from you: "This is a new thing to me, let me do some research first and get back to your question!"
- Networking skills (both technical and social)
- Fluent English skills (spoken), end-boss level written English with an eye for detail. Finnish language is an advantage, depending on your abilities and duties.
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Olli Huuskonen on 2nd, 9th or 16th of January between 10-12 EET, tel. +358 50 3606270 or reach him via email at any time: email@example.com. If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: