We are the Finnair team of top professionals from around the world. Established in 1923, we are one of the world’s longest-operating airlines. In our history, we have learned that success requires clear vision and commitment. This is a dynamic environment where we serve a challenging global market. Finnair is the place where ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Do you want a seat with a view
of an attractive industry?
Please take a window seat with a view of our global prospects for growth. We are an international carrier serving a global market. The airline industry is preparing for take-off, especially as we serve rapidly growing markets around the world. Our membership of the oneworld alliance enables us to spread our wings still wider.
Are you ready to take off
for new challenges?
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a fast-changing working environment. You will face new challenges every day, and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills. We serve more than 30 markets with more than 700 flight products. If you have what it takes, the sky’s the limit.
Do you want to fly
with world-class professionals?
We were born on the top of the world and take pride in our operational excellence. It takes a wide range of special competencies to fly our aircraft and serve our customers, whether you are working in the head office or in operations. Now there are nearly 6000 of us, from 45 countries around the globe. Our team of world-class professionals would like to welcome you on board.
Have you set your course
for products and services on top of the world?
Welcome on board the airline that first took off in 1923. We offer fast routes via Helsinki and peace of mind on one of the world’s safest and most punctual airlines. We are continually developing our products and ways of working to take our business to new heights. Our commitment always to offer sky-high services has also been recognized with international awards.
SME Program Manager
Finnair is a network airline specializing in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki’s geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair’s vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the Oneworld alliance. In 2017, Finnair’s revenues amounted to EUR 2,568 million and it had a personnel of 5,526 at the year-end. Finnair Plc’s shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Global Sales is responsible for Finnair's biggest sales channel with annual turnover of almost 2B€. We manage relationships with travel agent partners and corporate customers around the world. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) segment is one key part of our corporate sales globally.
We are now looking for
Program Manager, Small and Medium-sized enterprises (SME)
In this key position you will be responsible for Finnair’s global SME business. Your key tool is the automated program itself (Currently Finnair Corporate Program) which you develop to the desired direction set by the market. We are currently in the process of renewing the program and during next two years the program renewal will be your key task alongside of your responsibility over the SME segment business performance. You will monitor closely the performance of our SME segment in different markets, effectiveness of marketing communication supporting acquisition, retention of existing corporate customers and establishing customer service channels that fill the requirements of the target audience.
- Business responsibility for SME segment
- Ensure that revenue targets are met
- Continuously monitor performance and react to performance gaps
- Build attractive SME proposition
- Drive program development to direction that makes Finnair’s SME program attractive for both new and existing SME customers
- Continuously monitor developments in the SME travel market
- Build acquisition, retention and customer service strategy for program
- In cooperation with B2B marketing use available digital marketing tools and channels to meet acquisition targets for program
- In cooperation with Customer Service organization build customer service strategy for members of SME program to meet needs of corporate travelers in different Finnair touchpoints. With strong focus on using digital customer service tools.
What background are we searching for?
- At least 2 years of experience from program management, preferably in travel industry
- Knowledge on e-commerce
- Sales or account management experience
- Analytical mindset
- Good negotiation and presentation skills - proven ability to influence internal stakeholders
- Language skills: fluent in English, no need to speak Finnish
- University of applied sciences or B.Sc./M.Sc.
Please send your application with your CV, cover letter and salary request by April 29th, 2018 to www.finnair.com/jobs. For more information, please contact Janne Jutila, Head of Sales Digitalization and Development, (+358 40 4819630, 12th April 3pm-4pm or 24th April 11am-12pm) or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1124622
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 29.4.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa