SLRS Sales Executive
Fujitsu Finland Oy
To secure additional business for the organization by developing, qualifying and closing new business or extending existing contracts, within a defined sales territory/account/partner with specialized for a particular portfolio item. Typically, working on high complexity opportunities. Sales campaigns of strategic importance include those focusing on Fast IT, Hybrid IT and Digital.
• Winning Deals: Leads the negotiations to close the deal. Ensures customer concerns are resolved during negotiation and contractual process.
• Sales Opportunities: Identifies and qualifies complex opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets.
• Sales Planning: Establishes value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities. Provides management reports as required. Oversees overall pipeline development on named accounts with a lead role.
• Customer Relationships: Actively and personally develops appropriate customer relationships that will support the overall Account Plan, especially at a senior level. Develops a strong influence and coaching network within the customer and relevant partners above the portfolio focus. Makes good use of social media tools to build relationships.
• Strategy Development. Supports the development and implementation of the sales strategy for specified business area (partners/customer/industry).
• Stakeholder Planning: Identifies and influences decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders (internal and external) of senior level. Identifies and implement methods to influence stakeholders and participates appropriately. Creates, maintains and expands a network of productive relationships with customers.
• Lead Role: Takes leadership role in coordinating international customer engagement across a specialized portfolio.
• Competitor Analysis: Identifies and creates strategy for beating the competition. Provides a barometer of current client needs and works to evolve Fujitsu portfolio and capabilities so that they continue to meet and stimulate customer demand. Focuses on challenger selling and working to disrupt the market.
• Input to Bid Reviews: Together with designated bid team, provides and presents appropriate input to company bid review process.
• Forecasting: Submits accurate and timely monthly sales forecast and regular updates to line management.
• Business Insight: Maintains a high level of knowledge of products, services, market intelligence and competitive insight.
• Governance: Adheres to company defined governance procedures and sales management tools including the client relationship management (CRM) database to manage campaigns.
• Team Building & Development: Identifies, motivates and communicates with virtual teams to effectively support qualified opportunities. Should inspire others in the organization and act as a role model.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achievement of sales targets as measured by sales orders, margin and total bid expenditure.
• Availability and accuracy of timely and accurate sales forecasts and sales pipeline information.
• Campaign effectiveness as measured by compliance with governance processes.
• Quality of data, proposals and pipeline.
• Win rate.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1496732
- Tehtäväalue: IT, Myyntitehtävät, Toimistotyö
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Ahvenanmaa, Etelä-Karjala, Etelä-Pohjanmaa, Etelä-Savo, Kainuu, Kanta-Häme, Keski-Pohjanmaa, Keski-Suomi, Kymenlaakso, Lappi, Pirkanmaa, Pohjanmaa, Pohjois-Karjala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa, Pohjois-Savo, Päijät-Häme, Satakunta, Uusimaa, Varsinais-Suomi