As a site purchaser, you are responsible for acquiring goods and services as well as collecting related order-specific documentation. You are responsible for the procurement negotiations within your area. You communicate with suppliers and subcontractors in an active and solution-focused way. You take care of the accuracy of delivery dates and ensure that the organization has the right goods and services in place at the right time. As an experienced procurement professional, you also develop the business and aim to constantly bring out new cost-effective purchasing options. You have excellent collaboration skills as you actively deal with internal stakeholders and work in close co-operation with both planning and production.
Your main stakeholders are at your primary place of work which is our site in Riihimäki. You will however also have an important role regarding the procurements for other nearby power plants and district heating and cooling networks.
We offer you
We offer you a diverse, independent and evolving job, as well as support from a skilled organization for you to succeed in your work.
We expect from you
- Several years of experience in procurement tasks and a suitable technical education
- Proficiency in English and Finnish
- Experience working in an industrial environment; process industry and/or project business experience would be an asset
- A systematic, enthusiastic and initiative-taking approach to work
- Strong communication skills and good ability to cope with pressure
- Experience in Maximo/SAP or similar is regarded as an asset
Please send your application via our online recruitment system by 24.06.2018 at the latest. For further information please contact Leroy Hindsberg, 0407526722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.