Barona Kunnossapito Oy
We are looking for our client a Site Planner to work at a mine in Kevitsa, Sodankylä. The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found and working at the mine starts also as soon as possible. Estimated duration of the project is 12 months and the employment contract will be signed as a non-fixed-term contract.
Main responsibilities of a Site Planner are:
• Leads and facilitates the planning process and compiles basis of schedule
• Sets up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting independently
• Calculates the project progress and forecasts the future
• Communicates the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management
• Updates the schedule for future works when necessary
• Actively engages with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
• Degree in Engineering or similar education
• Experience in project management, control and planning in industrial investment projects (engineering, procurement and site operations)
• Ability to identify bottle necks of the project and ability to advise the project team
• Good leadership, communication and inter-personal skills
• Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop
• Ability to work independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with all departments in all locations
• Knowledge of scheduling tools is mandatory for this position (MS Project)
• Fluent/excellent in English
• Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
If you got interested, please apply for the position via the link and attach your CV.
For further information, please contact Markku Leinonen, +358 50 472 6723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.