Enersense International Oyj
We are urgently looking for a Site Manager for our clients short project located in Narva, Estonia. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall coordination of the individual processes of the project regarding to technical aspects and scheduling in compliance with sufficient coordination with the responsible project manager
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all activities within the designated areas are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional Managers in directing and supervising all involved site personnel and subcontractors
- Take part in site meetings and other coordination strategies
- Independently prepare and keep up to date schedules and capacity plans
- To prepare and keep object specific concepts in coordination with the project manager
- Control of all works on site
- Reporting tasks
- Responsible of the demolition work on site
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Good knowledge of electrostatic precipitators considered as a benefit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, strong leadership skills, able to encourage subordinates and other work groups to work as a team
- Excellent technical background and skills in industrial environment
- Possess good negotiation and influence skills
- Ability to work with less supervision and under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Estonian language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.