Trinseo Suomi Oy
Trinseo is aleading global materials company with a unique portfolio of products that share feedstocks, operations, customers and end users. Building on more than seven decades of manufacturing, commercial and technological expertise we're passionately focused on delivering high performance products and innovative thinking to our customers.
We are looking for a Site Leader for our client Trinseo Oy for a permanent position in Hamina. The work starts in the beginning of October.
In addition to a suitable technical educational background we are looking for:
- Previous experience (10-15 years) in petrochemical production environment,
- Knowledge of Finnish Law requirements for chemical manufacturing,
- Excellent communication and leadership skills,
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and self-reliantly in a fast phased and changing environment,
- Knowledge of national HR and labor rules and
- Excellent skills in oral and written English.
As a Site Leader you are responsible for the complete operations of the Hamina production facility. This includes but is not restricted to:
- Representing the plant in the company strategy development and goal setting process,
- Representing the site to the critical external suppliers and contractors of external service providers, government agencies, customers, regulatory groups, neighboring companies and the community,
- Translating and communicating the business strategy and objectives to the plant personnel,
- Providing leadership, coaching and expectations for the personnel participating in the daily operations,
- Ensuring that an effective EH&S program is in place to achieve EH&S goals and champion the culture of zero injury,
- Ensuring necessary resources are in place to meet production requirements and achieve the plant specific business goals.
We are offering you a challenging, versatile and responsible role where you can develop yourself and act in a dynamic, fast phased working environment. In addition, we are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package. In this role you have an opportunity to work in an international organization with people that are great experts in their own respected fields.
This recruitment will be done in a cooperation with Adecco Finland Oy. For more information please contact Senior HR Consultant Pietari Salmi, p. +358408204007 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please apply at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat . The application period ends June 14th, 2020.