Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Site Engineer to supervise an evening shift for our clients boiler build-up project in Gothenburg, Sweden. The start would be in March and the estimated project duration is about 10 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To prepare the Weekly Report and the Monthly report together with Site Manager
- To manage at site the Project Planning
- To follow up the progress of the subcontractors at site
- To prepare the progress curve of the project
- To support the client's supervision team at the field
- Collaborate with site manager to verify compliance of client's contract documents
- Attends meetings with Customer and Subcontractors as required
- Maintaining installation schedule
- Support the Site Manager with work coordination between the end client and subcontractors
- Handling of site related costs and invoices
- To manage the Punch Item list
- To supervise the evening shift
- Stop the work in his/her responsibility area if there is a risk of serious accident or risk to client supplied equipment/materials
- All the task directly involved with the fulfil of the responsibilities descript above for the Site Engineer
- Supervise the Evening Shift with working time from Monday to Saturday
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position of Site
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position of Site Engineer position or Site Planner in Mechanical erection projects
- Work experience in Sweden for at least 2 years
- Positive & hand-on attitude
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point,….)
- Knowledge in Planning Software tools as SAFRAM, Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Effective people management
- Proactive attitude
- Very Good level of English (Speaking and Writing)
- Very Good level of Swedish language (Speaking and Writing)
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
For more information, please contact: Lisa Morgan, Junior Recruiter, +358 40 624 2638, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.