Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Site Engineer for for our clients Electrical Team in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting the site manager and foremen in site management
- Coordinating, planning and follow up of site activities
- Preliminary planning of site implementation and coordination of the implementation of various work phases
- Pre Production documents; e.g work execution plans
- Adjusting schedule if needed
- Together with the procurement and work manager, you are responsible for the planning and preparation of the site implementation
- Responsible for monitoring site schedules
- Producing technical documents and texts
- Engineering degree (Electrical)
- Fast learning ability and brisk attitude
- 3 years of experience in Nuclear Power Plant from similar position
- Good communication and interaction skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Project
- Understanding of technical texts and drawings
- Ability to prepare and produce technical writing and documents
- English language skills
- Polish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.