Site Coordinator Line Pipe Manufacturing
We are now looking for a dynamic Site Coordinator to Line Manufacturing organization for our customer’s project. The employment is temporary for the duration of the large-scale customer project (approximately 12-18 months).
In this role you are responsible of coordinating and managing the Metal fabrication subcontractor according to the agreed project plan. You will monitor and coordinate subcontractors project execution with strong focus in HSE and quality related issues. You will report directly to Construction Manager.
- Develop and communicate the project plan and execution for delivering the work on time
- Ensure high quality of offshore steel manufacturing and minimize rework
- Coordinate and manage QC Inspectors for Steel/3LPE/CWC
- QHSE implementation in construction site
Key Experiences and any Qualifications
- In this role we expect at least Bachelor of engineering degree with good understanding of steel manufacturing and coating
- Previous experience from steel manufacturing and yard contractor management
- Previous experience from offshore domain is preferred
Please apply for the position as soon as possible. Interviews will be started already during the application period. For more information please contact Service Director Veli-Matti Kaunismäki tel. +358 50 317 0418 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.