Site Contract Manager
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Site Contract Manager for our client’s boiler project in Braunschweig, Germany. Start of the project is in the beginning of September 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- The Site Contract Manager is the client’s main contact to customer and authorities on site-related Contract & Commercial issues.
- Keep track of contractual topics on daily basis
- Unified approach towards customer.
- Maintain site NCR and change order log.
- Participate in needed meetings with customer & client subcontractors
- Issue technical site instructions to the customer within the limits set by the project manager.
- Stop the work in client area if there is a risk of an accident or risk to client-supplied equipment/materials
- All the tasks directly involved with the fulfilment of the responsibilities described above.
- Relevant educational background
- At least 6 years of working experience in a similar position as general management or project management for Power Plant Installation.
- Team leading experience.
- Ability and willingness to good team working
- Excellent Commercial skills.
- Previous work experience in Germany.
- At least basic understanding of erection quality issues.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Skills for effective people management
- Very good level of English
- Excellent level of German
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.