Who we are and what we do?
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally 4.000 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
Here’s where you’ll make an impact:
Provides general information and assistant services for EVBL Salo site.
- Organizes and acts as a contact person for visits
- Arranges trainings, meetings, and events in site incl. post & mailing related tasks
- Acts as a key user in system and document archiving in Salo
- Assists Head of Operations Salo
Salo site communication:
- Acts as the main communicator and content creator regarding Salo site related news incl. local information, announcements, info boards and news in intranet
- Creates and updates Salo site and Operations Salo material incl. support in launching Valmet Automotive’s app (VApp) to EVBL
- Acts as a contact person to Group Communication regarding events and activities in Salo
Salo site workplace management:
- Coordinates Salo site seating map and is the contact person to Salo IoT Campus
- Takes care of site related documents, for example contracts incl. Salo site related purchases
- Improves Salo site’s way of working
- Supports Salo site personnel in travel related tasks and guidance
We hope that you would have:
- A degree in business or engineering
- A proven track record of project management
- Previous experience in industrial environment
- Business understanding with ability to evaluate business from helicopter view, but also execute task hands on
- Ability to decompose high-level information into details as well as abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- People skills with the ability to form strong stakeholder relationships with all levels of organization
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
Our special extras:
- An employer committed to sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices
- Friendly colleagues ready to support you
- Performance-related annual bonuses
- Possibility of remote and flexible working (if your position allows it)
- Ergonomic and modern workstations
- Versatile e-learning opportunities (e.g., LinkedIn Learning and Rosetta Stone language courses)
- Free use of the gym at the Salo IoT Campus
- Electronical employee benefit ePassi, which can be used for sports, cultural and wellness services
Simply upload your application documents via our application tool by 12.06.2022. If you’ve got the basic skills we need, there's nothing standing in the way of a first interview, in which we'll be happy to clarify all your questions!
If you have any questions before you apply, Mr. Kimmo Suupohja, Director, EV Operations Salo, will be happy to hear from you on +358 400 530 183.