Site Assistance & Logistic Coordinator
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for Site Assistance & Logistic Coordinator for our clients boiler build-up project in Gothenburg, Sweden. The start would be in March and the estimated project duration is about 10 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the training and management of all client personal on site
- Provide excellent customer service to create value for the customer
- Assist client’s employees with accommodation and authorities
- Works with employees to meet their individual needs and site objectives
- Coordinates and assists to conduct site specific training
- Assists with time-keeping for employees on site
- Maintains the site facility that is organized and meets standards at all times
- Support in the purchasing of material with local provider
- Collaborate with site manager to verify compliance of client’s contract documents, safety & health requirements, quality and schedule by Customer
- Assists the Site Manager with Quality, Safety, personnel scheduling and performance management
- Attends meetings as required and prepare the corresponding MoM
- Local hotel, car and travel arrangements for client visitors
- Advice the reception, unloading and storage work of subcontractors
- Take care of the material delivery for the client
- Keep up-to-date with the transport, warehouse and the client policies
- Assist with the daily diary of main events
- Assist with weekly and monthly progress reports
- Assist with Site Notifications and NCRs to Customer
- Provide timesheets with short description for site manager approval on weekly basis
- At least 2 year of working experience as Site Assistant or Construction Assistant
- Positive & hands-on attitude
- 1 year experience with Logistics
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point,….)
- Effective people management skills
- Experience in Purchasing considered as a benefit
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Very good level of English (Speaking and Writing)
- Excellent level of Swedish (Speaking and Writing)
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
For more information, please contact: Lisa Morgan, Junior Recruiter, +358 40 624 2638, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.