Eaton Power Quality Oy
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton manufactures 3-phase UPS devices and battery energy storage solutions for the EMEA market at our facility in Espoo. In addition to traditional UPSs we develop energy storage and hybrid UPS solutions. The future trend for UPSs is to be a part of the grid and support usage of renewable energy.
We are looking for a Sales Inventory Operations Planning Leader who will be responsible for facilitating the SIOP process and leading monthly SIOP meetings. This role is an 18 months fixed-term contract.
Your key deliverables:
- Lead manufacturing plant Sales Inventory Operations Planning process
- Gather and convert customer forecast into production plan
- Upload and secure up-to-date demand information into ERP
- Communicate forecast and demand changes to production and supply chain teams
- Secure that material planning supports manufacturing plan
- Support correct usage of material parameters in MRP for different supply models
- Support inventory planning and management best practices, cycle counting, problem solving etc.
- Participate in SIOP, supply chain and material management KPI reporting
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Science/Logistics/SCM/Business Administration
- Proven experience in relevant functions: sales & operations planning, demand/supply management, supply chain, material and inventory management
- Excellent IT skills, ERP knowledge (Oracle/SAP preferred), MRP and planning tools knowledge
- Analytical, precise, innovative
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Active and self-driven personality
We would like to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in a dynamic organisation
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
- Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.