We are currently looking for a SICS Coverage Analyst to our international client in the OL3 Site. The job starts as soon as the right candidate is found for duration up to 4 months depending on our clients needs. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found so please apply quickly.
- Mechanical Technician / Engineering degree/diploma with an experience on valve Engineering (or similar)
- Several years of specialist work experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of power plant, systems and deep knowledge of power plant components (valves)
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organisation
- Good communication skills and excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Issue valve work orders in the best interest of nuclear safety
- Review valve work orders from companys colleagues and ensure necessary correction are made
- Respect the requirements of TS (Technical Specifications)
- Follow valve technical issue
- Review Work Order reports after execution of the work
We are offering you the opportunity to develop on your career and to work in an international project where you can adapt your skills and gain valuable work experience.
Please apply for the SICS Coverage Analyst position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sini Suolahti at +358 (0)40 664 1447.