SICS Coverage Analyst
We are currently looking for a SICS Coverage Analyst to our international client in the OL3 Site. The job starts as soon as the right candidate is found for duration up to 4 months depending on our client’s needs. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found so please apply quickly.
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Experience in design / engineering / manufacturing, test bay or commissioning based on the TXP product line, ERP knowledge would be a plus
- Fluent English required
- Good communication skills, pro-active, positive and result oriented approach, ability to adapt in multi-cultural working environment
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Planning: Understand the existing coverage analysis performed, retrieve the master files linked to the as-built configuration, update the existing SICS coverage matrix to the latest configuration implemented on-site with the identification of related test procedures
- Execution: Identify the reports/periodic test related to the testing of each SICS desktiles, check within the test report the proper desktile coverage and retrieve related test configuration, update the coverage tracking table with the required information, identify any gaps and contract related system process commissioning engineer for any clarification about test planned/to be executed
- Control and monitoring: Provide inputs related to progress measurement and reporting linked to his/her section leader and I&C commissioning manager, initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
- Closure: Update of the tracking table regarding the latest configuration implemented on site, fill the tracking table with information retrieved from test reports/period tests execution, elaborate a report to be sent to the customer about achievable testing scope, closing out of all open points assigned to the entrusted test scope
We are offering you the opportunity to develop on your career and to work in an international project where you can adapt your skills and gain valuable work experience.
Please apply for the “SICS Coverage Analyst” position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.