A.S.Helsingö is looking for a Showroom Manager to oversee the customer service operations at our Helsinki showroom, as well as personally involve in customer service efforts on a daily basis. The role requires someone with both hands-on customer service and sales management experience.
Your tasks include providing customer support both online and offline, order processing and other administrative tasks, whilst also managing the showroom team. The particular emphasis is on delivering outstanding customer service, while constantly developing, documenting and aligning all customer service activities cohesively within brand guidelines and the company strategy.
If you think that you could be the person we’re looking for, keep on reading and apply! We will proceed quickly with this recruitment, so submit your application as soon as possible.
- Present and demonstrate products that fit the needs of customers in the showroom
- Provide support and educate customers about our products online to customers around the world
- Responsible for day to day showroom operations, set and monitor objectives for the team
- Handle sales reporting, supply chain coordination and other administrative tasks
- Monitor, analyze and report to management on operational KPIs
- Execute, develop and document the sales process to increase operational efficiency
- Integrate the showroom with the digital channels, providing operational excellence to a customer first journey
- Handle all aspects of customer after sales and service
- Cooperate with the ecommerce and marketing teams to develop a superior consumer experience regardless of channel
- 2+ years of relevant sales management experience. Customer service experience is a must.
- Willingness and ability to do customer service work on a daily basis as part of the team.
- Fluency in Finnish and English. Swedish is considered a major plus. Written communication skills are essential as a major part of the support is provided online.
- Readiness to occasionally work on Saturdays.
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise, responsive and flexible in meeting the changing needs of the business
- Ability to multi-task, work in multiple software and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- A genuine interest in design
We hire smart and friendly people who are great at what they do and good to one another in the process. Are you ready to join our team? We will proceed quickly with the recruitment, so please submit your application as soon as possible.