We are currently looking for Shift assistant for our client in Olkiluoto. The job starts as soon as the right person has been found and lasts approximately for 12 months.
- Formation in all secretarial works
- Experience with technical documentation
- IT-skills: MS Office, CMS if possible
- Knowledge of all chemical and radiological laws, guidelines (Finnish national and European)
- Technical: Basic knowledge of the EPR technology is a plus but not mandatory
- Language skills: English (fluent), Finnish (fluent)
- Other: Person chosen needs to be ready to work on shifts
- Perform all administrative work in the Main Control Room and in the PTW office.
- Perform administrative activities in CMS.
- Work order, permit to test and blocking printout and distribution.
- Storage of work order, permit to tests and blocking lists printouts.
- Receiving back work orders and permits to test from supervisors and commissioning engineers.
- Preparation of tags for blockings.
- Transfer of blocking results to CMS.
- Give out and receive back of room and cabinet keys.
Please apply for this position through www.rtkhenkilostopalvelu.fi Don't forget to attach your updated CV in English and salary request to the application. For more information please contact HR Consultant Sanni Tapani email@example.com
RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu Oy´s core business is long-term placement of rental personnel and recruitment. We operate as a reliable and professional partner for human resource services. The purpose of our operation is to bring employees and employers together in an easy and flexible way. Our aim is to find suitable personnel for our customers in long-term contracts.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1096591
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 14.3.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Sanni Tapani (sanni.tapani (a) rtkpalvelu.fi)
- Puhelin: 0444124767
- Sijainti: Eurajoki