SERVICENOW SYSTEM SPECIALIST
Telia Inmics-Nebula Oy
My name is Sami Sirkiä and I am leading Systems & Platforms team of experts. My team has some of the most talented professionals of different expertise areas. Our main focus is to plan, develop and maintain system lifecycles on our responsibility areas. Together we are looking System Specialist, Servicenow to join our team. Your primary location will be our brand new and modern office at Tripla (Helsinki), where we will be moving this spring. Other locations are negotiable (Jyväskylä or Tampere).
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
At ServiceNow System Specialist role you will be responsible for ServiceNow system-related lifecycle maintenance and development tasks. You will be working together with our Service Managers, Software Developers, and Vendor experts to support our process and automation development. Your daily routines might contain system support tasks for company business process stakeholders, configuring new business logic rules in the system, consulting projects in your expertise area or just debug API related messaging for Enterprise-wide data transactions.
WHO ARE YOU?
You might be seasoned professional in ERP, ITSM or IT operations process automation related field. You might also be a person having a few years of expertise in relevant areas and want to take the next career step towards ServiceNow and ITSM processes automation. More important than the deep knowledge of ServiceNow is that you are keen to learn new and develop yourself to be a future expert in the area. You communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Degree in ICT related area or equivalent professional knowledge obtained
- Experience working in System, Software or similar Specialist roles
- Worked as sysadmin or have related knowledge about role responsibilities
- Familiar with SQL language
- Experiences working with cloud-based applications or systems
- Basic knowledge about ITSM tools
- Java Script knowledge or similar expertise
We Value Experience in The Following Topics
- ITIL based processes knowledge
- Experience in ITSM area tools in general
- Knowledge about CMDB, Configuration Management Process
- Generic scripting knowledge
- Familiarity with databases (RDBMS) and/or DBA role
- Working with REST-APIs or similar
- Servicenow or other certifications
With us, you will find a place in our easy-going and modern work community where you can develop your skills and our internal IT environment. We love to come to work and we promise to do our best to keep you comfortable. You will have the opportunity to influence our ways of working and improve our internal services. To be able to succeed in this position we offer you comprehensive onboarding, up-to-date tools, extensive occupational health care, and other great benefits.
If You find this position interesting, apply for the job right away by clicking “APPLY”. Please attach your CV and cover letter. Cover Letter should include your salary request. We take applications only via our recruiting system.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch rekry(at)inmicsnebula.fi. The last day to apply is 3.5.2020. The vacant position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate found.