ServiceNow Consultant - Accenture
We are looking for ServiceNow Consultants to join Accenture Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure team. Accenture is significantly growing their ServiceNow practice in the Nordics in FY21 so now is an excellent opportunity to come shape the future of the team and business. There are ample opportunities to grow your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training. You should have minimum of one (1) year of work experience on ServiceNow.
- Be yourself
- Make an impact
- Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure team. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Work you will do
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow practice in the Nordics in FY21. Join our team as a ServiceNow Consultant and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge! We are willing to offer you ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
You will mainly be working with our Finnish and Nordic customers.
- Developing long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
- Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, presenting and validating solutions and test the interpretation of the client’s needs
- Translating and communicating complex terms into simple language
- Demonstrating solid insights in designing ServiceNow solutions
- Delivering scalable ServiceNow solutions following best practices
- Demonstrating experience with working with one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g. ITSM, CSM, HR, ITOM, SecOps)
- Understanding and having experience in driving process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using automation
- Acting as a mentor when required by supporting other less experienced colleagues on the same engagement.
- Support end users and clients with best practice information around ServiceNow implementation.
- Regularly providing feedback into best practice and the practice knowledge base
- Contributing to the development of opportunities and providing input to grow our business
Who we are looking for
- Industry and project experience of 1-2 + years with ServiceNow.
- Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others
- Experience working in an IT Service Management (ITIL) / Agile/ DevOps environment
- Hold a ServiceNow System Administrator certification and/or and Implementation Specialist
- Prior experience from working with international teams (this role is located in the Nordics)
- Fluency in Finnish and English language
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Send us your CV and application as soon as possible. Please note that applications are browsed during the application period. Application process is managed by Barona IT. Want to hear more: Reach out to Marja Aho, firstname.lastname@example.org, 044-0220085.