Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Service Technician at ABB Power Grids Oy, Transformers Business Line in Vaasa or Lappeenranta. In this role your main responsibility is to execute service work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with the company’s standard processes and safety guidelines.
We expect you to deliver excellent customer service to satisfy our customers. In close co-operation with customer and other stakeholders, you will take actions to identify and propose new service business opportunities for ABB. This role requires approximately 60-80 travelling days per year.
- Field service and repairs of high voltage devices
- Installation and commissioning in renewal and extension projects
- On-site maintenance and repair of high voltage devices
- Installation of on-line monitoring equipment of HV devices
- Reporting of service jobs
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Vocational qualification and min 3 years working experience as an electrician
- Experience with site work (switching device maintenance, installation and commissioning is a benefit).
- Preferably experience with site work with high voltage switching devices or other >110 kV electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of electricity distribution in general (manufacturing, services related to high voltage equipment).
- Good communication and team work skills
- "Sähköalan ammattihenkilö" competence is a must
- The ability to work in teams and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt changes.
- Determined to keep set targets (e.g. keep customer delivery time commitments)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish. Swedish and other language skills are an advantage
More about us
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic working environment, the opportunity for professional development in high voltage technology and the opportunity to further your industrial service career by taking responsibility of larger high voltage service projects or more demanding service specialist tasks.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI70568370 by November 25, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Matti Loukas, Field Service Manager, tel. +358 50 335 4410
<!-- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -->