Service Supply Chain Summer Intern
At Eaton we make what matters work*. Eaton’s site in Espoo is best known as a Center of Excellence of 3-phase UPS devices for the EMEA region with a history that can be traced back to the 1960’s. Today we are an organization of 250 employees dedicated to improving the quality of life and the state of the environment through the use of our efficient and innovative products and solutions. Eaton in Espoo also encompasses our Finland Sales and Service organization focused on providing our customers with products and solutions from Eaton’s broad range of Electrical Sector offering.
We currently have an opening for a Supply Chain Summer Trainee in our Critical Power Solutions organization. We’re looking for motivated, proactive and enthusiastic candidate to join our team this summer!
Depending on your background and level of experience you may be given tasks such as:
- Handling purchase orders and control the inventory level of our EMEA central spare part stock
- Liaison with forwarding companies and ensuring compliance with imports and Customs related activities
- Supporting Eaton sales offices throughout the EMEA region with inventory related queries
- Ensure the master data quality in all our tools
- Supporting continuous process improvement activities within the team
Skills, knowhow and qualities needed for the position:
- Hard working team player with a pro-active and flexible approach
- Ability to focus on problem solving and have customer-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in similar duties is an advantage but not requirement
If this sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, Eaton is a great place for you this summer!
Please submit your application through the Eaton recruitment portal by 15.2.2021 at the latest if you would like to join our team.