Service SpecialistLandis+Gyr Oy
Have you recently graduated or nearly finishing your Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information and Communication Technologies studies? If yes, join us!
Landis+Gyr’s business is growing and therefore we are strengthening our technical support team. We are looking for a Service Specialist into our EMEA Customer Services/Level 2 function in Jyväskylä, Finland. In this role you and the team with talented specialists provide technical customer support to customers across EMEA region.
In your role you will resolve interesting technical customer incidents related to our software and application platform. You will work in close co-operation with our Level 1 and Level 3 (R&D) teams across the EMEA organizations.
As a person you are curious, and keen to learn more. You have some hands-on experience working with Cloud technologies and you have general understanding of software development and support functions. As we work in a truly international environment you have good spoken and written English language skills.
By joining Landis+Gyr you will be joining a truly global team, providing you with an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the industry’s leading experts. We provide you with various possibilities to improve your existing skill set or plan your longer-term career growth. We also offer flexible working time and favor hybrid working models to fit your needs.
We offer you
• exciting and meaningful career in multicultural global environment embracing change for a greener tomorrow
• talented colleagues and high performing teams
• versatile work tasks and support for professional development
• work community where we respect each other and have open information sharing
• flexible working time and hybrid working model to fit individual needs
• wellbeing support including Epassi flex & lunch benefit, and preventive dental care support
• modern office space designed for our needs
If you want to be creating greener future with us, we would like to hear from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For more information, please contact Petri Panttila, email@example.com or +358 40 563 4189.
Please submit your application and CV latest on 13th of October 2022.