Do you enjoy being the contact person as it relates to supporting the technical aspects of the sales cycle? Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences? Great – We've got what you are looking for!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE AXIS TEAM?
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. Axis is a fast-growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. At Axis our employees are innovative, dedicated and creative and that’s just the beginning. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network solutions and products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers.
Axis is continuously expanding its worldwide sales and marketing organization to help meet growing market demand and we are now looking for a Sales Engineer based in Finland. The holder of this position will be responsible for supporting and developing the technical aspects of the sales cycle.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the technical aspects of the sales cycle, transmitting knowledge and information about Axis network video portfolio to our partners.
Your main activities will include but are not limited to:
• Influencing decision makers both in the beginning of the sales cycle – in order to get Axis specified and increasing the chance of winning projects - and throughout the sales cycle.
• Be the technical expert in the sales process between Axis and partners.
• Develop a relationship as trusted advisor both internally and externally
• Educate our partners and customers in Finland about Axis technology and products through Axis Communications Academy.
• Researching, preparing and presenting technical product presentations designed to provide the essential skills for our clients to successfully implement network video surveillance systems.
Finland is the primary market that you will support but you will also support customers in Sweden, and primarily in the Stockholm region. You will be working from our Vantaa office, reporting to the Regional Manager – Engineering & Training for Northern Europe. You will be joining a team of ten coworkers consisting of sales engineers and trainers who supports our Northern Europe Sales organization. A high degree of travelling within Finland and occasionally Sweden and to our HQ in Lund, Sweden is required for this position.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated team player with an ability to take initiatives. We think you are outgoing and pedagogical with the ability to hold inspiring presentations and demonstrations. Our engineers excel at being in the field testing, verifying and demonstrating our solutions to partners and customers. The right candidate has demonstrable experience from a similar position preferable in an international company. You have worked in entrepreneurial environment and are able to handle changes in a positive way. As Axis corporate language is English you need to be fluent in Finnish and English. Should you speak Swedish that will be highly regarded as well.
We also believe you have…
• Proven experience in pre-sales roles within the IT or Security Channel
• Knowledge in networking, IP based technologies, network infrastructure,
CCTV and applications
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Attained industrial certification from CISCO, Nortel networks and Microsoft is an advantage
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING WITH US?
Openness might be a buzz word in other companies, but at Axis this is the core of who we are. Our most important asset is our people and how we cooperate. We have realized that great ideas can come from anywhere. This is, why we encourage everybody to contribute and innovate. If you are a person that likes to get involved and make a difference and nudge the world a little bit in the right direction, you will find a home with us. Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. For questions regarding the position please contact Consultant Eija Laine from Mercuri Urval, tel. +358 40 809 2997 and please send your CV and application no later than 25.3.2019 at www.mercuriurval.fi reference: FI-13037.