Service Sales Manager
We are looking for a Service Sales Manager to strengthen our Land After sales team.
As a Service Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling and promoting HI-FOG® Service solutions to end customers together with our Land Sales Partners and Marioff global Business units. The Service Sales Manager is in an essential role developing our Service business and launching Service offering with our Partners and Business Units.
You, as an ideal candidate, have an active, customer oriented approach and enjoy working in a team environment. The ability to work systematically, take personal responsibility and is comfortable working in an international environment are key assets in this position.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Service solution sales based on Installed base together with Land Sales Partners and Marioff BU’s
- Promoting HI-FOG Service solutions to End customers
- Service business development in collaboration with Land Sales partners and Marioff BU’s
- Launching of new Service solutions and training for Partners and BU’s
- Installed base management, ensuring Installed base data is utilized for Service sales
- Participate in spare part offering and pricing development
To be successful in the role you have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Economics
- Min. 3 years of experience from Service business, preferable from Service sales in manufacturing or building industry
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sales and customer oriented approach
- Proactive mindset and good communication skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Willingness to travel internationally
We also value:
- Experience in fire protection systems
- Experience in hydraulics
- Experience in fire detection and automation
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. The position is located in our modern and functional office premises in Vantaa. At Marioff we value diversity in all its forms and we believe that it is our excellent, highly skilled people who make success, competitive excellence and innovation happen.
Manager, After sales & Service
Available: 5th - 16th August
Please submit your application with salary request and CV to email@example.com the soonest, but no later than 18.8.2019.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.