We are now looking for Service Product Engineers to our client company Metso Outotec. Here is an amazing opportunity to grow professional in a global organization. This will be an exciting journey where you can be part of an innovative environment. In this position, you dont necessarily need years of experience - but we are hoping you to have basic knowledge and curiosity for the field. If your communication skills are excellent and as a person you are unprompted, this position may be for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Service Product Engineer, you will be supporting Services productization in PDM tools based on service requirement definitions from Business. You will be a member of external team that will be found into Field Service Product Management team.
You are offered
* A great opportunity to develop and grow professionally
* A position in a global organization where you are challenged with interesting and diverse tasks
* As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future
* Service offering definition & documentation for the Aggregates modular offering prototypes
* Creation of needed service plans for categories supported by technical experts
-Field or shop Repairs
-Split of internal and external level service plans to avoid sharing business critical data
* Productized service solutions available in TeamCenter and SAP for sales and delivery
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background (e.g., Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer)
* Preferably some relevant work experience (e.g., summer job or school projects)
* Basic knowledge of TeamCenter (e.g., navigation, modules, BOM, item data, illustrations)
* Moderate understanding of Services productization categories (e.g., labor, parts, tools, skills)
* Fluent in English both written and spoken
It is seen as an advantage if you have knowledge of Aggregates/Mining equipment, maintenance & service planning and/or repairs & field service experience and modularization.
Also, you have:
* Great communication skills
* Proactive and dedicated way of working
* Curious attitude and you are willing to develop
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent contract with Academic Work, you will be working as a consultant at least for the end of 2022. Possibility to extend.
* Location: Espoo, there is also a chance to work in Tampere. The work requires being at the office 3 days per week.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Metso Outotec was created through the combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec on June 30, 2020. We are a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the minerals processing, aggregates, and metals refining industries globally. Metso Outotec is striving for a net positive impact on the planet and is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5 Celsius.