Food Folk – McDonald’s in the Nordics
The main purpose of the service owner position is to have the overall responsibility for IT services used in the 63 McDonald’s restaurants in Finland. The position includes an operational focus and tactical perspective of the service, securing both usage and operation as well as making sure the service is continuously developed to respond to changing business demands and requirements.
You will work on a Nordic level and collaborate with stakeholders and partners globally. The position means that you will embark on an exciting journey filled with continuous development, challenges and changes. And that you will be part of a driven, collaborative and positive team and report to the team lead Guest and Restaurant solutions.
- Ensure and monitor that the IT service brings value to the restaurants.
- Make sure that the service is delivered and operating within the agreed service levels
- Manage documentation of and about the service, both from a user and an IT-support perspective
- Define business requirements for development of the service (together with the restaurants)
- Ensure that the service has the sufficient classification level (Gold/Silver/Bronze) according to the business requirements and relevant business continuity plan
- Coordinate problem solving, change management and development toward service providers and stakeholders
- Financial review, follow-up and monitoring of the service’s total cost of ownership
As a service owner at Food Folk, you will be responsible for the operational follow-up of the IT service to the restaurants in Finland as well as have a Nordic-level responsibility. You will act as a subject matter expert in service-related activities and coordinate and communicate changes. You will ensure that business continuity and disaster recovery comply with applicable laws and company policies. As a service owner you will also provide feedback to the budgeting and forecasting process and drive creation and maintenance of service documentation. You will collaborate closely with external partners, the McDonald’s HQ in the US and the rest of the application team as well as the super users specializing on the applications.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful in this role you must have a broad and solid technical IT background, experience from applications and configurations as well as knowledge from XML. We think that you have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role with ITIL as framework. You have experience from vendor management and service delivery and service documentation. Experience in POS systems is a strong plus. Fluent level Finnish and English languages are a must for this position.
As a person you have talent for relations and are good at communicating with various groups and different stakeholders. It is also important that you are a person with a structured way of working and that you have the ability to prioritize in an unstructured environment.
In this recruitment process, Food Folk collaborates with Alumni. If you have any questions, please contact Alumni’s consultant Maija Meriläinen +358 443384333.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.