CGI Suomi Oy
We are now looking for Service Managers to our teams delivering AM services in the Wealth Management domain and in the Insurance Renewal domain.
You will work in a Service Manager role in a team, which is delivering AM & AD services to several application domains. You will be responsible for the AM service delivery for a specific domain and ensure high customer satisfaction in your responsibility area. You will be managing the delivery done from both Finland and India. You are responsible of reaching set KPIs and ensuring delivery is done according to agreed processes.
The position is located in Helsinki
Your main responsibilities will include:
• plan, organize, lead, and monitor all AM activities of application domain
• Good command of ITIL framework and event flow between processes.
• Manage SLA and other service quality metrics and assets.
• Manage and develop service delivery (onshore & offshore).
• Maintain and develop customer relations in proactive manner.
• Collaboration with customer’s agile development teams
• Reporting and governance
• Work closely with internal support functions to ensure smooth day-to-day operations and management of business deliverables. Support functions e.g. reporting, billing, SLA reports, ITSM
• Identify potential risks and communicate mitigation strategies to respective parties.
We expect you to have:
• knowledge and experience IT Service Management (3+ years)
• experience in Customer Relationship Management
• fluent skills in Finnish and English
• relevant Bachelor or Master degree
Good to have:
• Understanding of the following technologies is considered an advantage but not necessary: Mainframe, .Net, Java, SQL, DB2, APIs, Gosu, Guidewire
• Knowledge in Wealth, Banking or Insurance are considered as an advantage
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact: Mikael Petersén, +358406303258, email@example.com
Petra Aulio, +358503751417, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidate as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested" -button at the bottom of the page by 7.2.2021 at the latest.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked. A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.