Aktia Pankki Oyj
Aktia's IT is boldly trying out new technologies and uses them to create an excellent customer experience. We believe that our investments will create the best digital bank and asset manager in Finland. We like team players who are ready to dive deep into technology and who keep their fingers on the pulse. Our working methods are agile and we see every challenge as an opportunity for improvement. Do you want to take a step further and create a high-quality customer experience? You may be the person we are looking for!
We are now looking for a Service Manager to develop Aktia IT's incident management and to participate in the building of a top team responsible for Aktia IT’s cooperation with suppliers, change management, incident management and process development.
Description of duties and areas of responsibility
We offer you a meaningful job and a pleasant working environment that uses new technology. In the continuously developing environment of systems and development methods we need an expert who will take charge of the process development and implement the changes within the organisation.
You get to familiarise yourself with Aktia IT's current incident management, after which we will offer you an opportunity to develop incident management in a more flexible and effective direction. We are offering you a great opportunity to plan, document and implement new work models in our whole organisation.
Our goal is to build a new team to simplify the cooperation with suppliers, the communication in change and incident situations, and to secure that our processes are agile and consistent. The team will be a part of the service organisation in our IT.
In our continuously developing environment, incident management plays an important role also from the point of view of preventing problems, but your job description will guarantee that you will be able to cooperate widely over organisational boundaries with both our development and production experts, not forgetting our cooperation partners. Your job description will take shape over time and it will be more extensive and comprehensive than just focusing on the incident process.
As a bank we want to offer our customers a free access to our services, at a time when it is convenient for the customers. An important part of our accessibility is of course incident reporting, and we especially want to be aware of our selection and the SLA promised to us in as real-time as possible.
We are offering you a pleasant working environment at our new headquarters where everyone’s skills are appreciated. Your main workplace is Helsinki, but you can also work from another location within Aktia's operating area. We are also offering you the possibility for remote work.
We expect our new colleague to
• Have experience in the process development of incident management
• Have knowledge and experience of ITIL processes
• Be familiar with different development methods
• Have the ability to manage several task entities at the same time
• Have an innovative and active attitude towards work and development, and not to be afraid of taking on new challenges when your team's success requires it
• Have good interaction skills and to cooperate smoothly with different interest groups
• Have a practical and hands-on way of working
• Have a self-steering way of working
• We consider it an advantage if you are proficient in both national languages, and we require good written and spoken command of English
In addition to significant employee benefits and a competitive salary, we are also offering you:
• A competent and inspired IT department where everybody is encouraging each other. We perform our work with ambition and always get down to business, whether it is a question of everyday routines or the fearless promotion of our own development ideas. At Aktia we value each and everyone’s skills and, in addition, a top manager and professional colleagues give you advice and spar you in all matters.
• Good learning and development opportunities. In your duties you can develop as a professional. Broad utilisation and a continuous development of competence is everything to us so that we can be one step ahead as experts within the financial sector and digitalisation. We want to be experts of the future who have the courage to think further.
If you are interested and want to hear more, please contact Tuuli Stén 3.11.2020 at the latest, preferably by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 50 377 5176.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.