- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We are currently looking for a Service Manager with strong IT and interpersonal skills and solid experience of financial market standards and solutions to join our Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for maintenance and production support activities of Euroclear Finland’s application portfolio.
As a Service Manager You will act as a single point of contact, Euroclear Finland’s representative, towards IT providers’ application outsourcing delivery units. You are also the primary contact for any topics in provider relationships with Euroclear business representatives, both prior to approval as well as during delivery and acceptance of the associated services.
Service Manager’s tasks will also include:
• Guard production stability of applications for your part. Proactively monitor the service, seeking to avoid major delivery shortfalls, and acting as escalation point for problem resolution when issues occur.
• Identify and work with appropriate groups to fix any process, technical, resourcing, contractual or SLA issues.
• Responsible for budgeting and forecasting the application maintenance activities.
• Responsible for evaluating IT service risks, identification and monitoring of risk mitigation actions.
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting to relevant stakeholders.
• Involved in the definition of outsourced service SLAs and responsible for ensuring their enforcement.
• Involved in managing and improving provider performance.
• Support business units with creation and follow-up of application enhancement requests.
• Liaison and align with other Euroclear entities as required.
• Responsible for release definition and go live in production related to the applications in scope.
• Contributes to the evolution and maintenance of the service quality plan.
To succeed in this role we expect you to have
• Financial industry domain knowledge and understanding of financial market standards and solutions, e.g. TCS BaNCS product line.
• Experience in managing application development, testing and maintenance services outsourced to India.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to build trust and long-term relationships with the business and IT provider organization.
• Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure. You are a team player, organized, and self-starting.
• Good understanding of IT system, IT operations and project life-cycles in general.
• Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000, ITIL, COBIT or frameworks alike is considered advantageous.
• Bachelor degree or higher
• Good written and oral communication skills: fluency in English required.
• Willingness to travel.
Our office is located at Kamppi in central Helsinki. The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 will be conducted for the selected person.
How to apply
If You got interested please apply for this position by sending your application with CV and salary request via www.euroclear.com/careers no later than 27 May 2018. For further information please contact Tommi Tarkiainen via email email@example.com
Euroclear Finland is a part of Euroclear Group, the world's largest provider of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, funds and derivative transactions. As the central securities depository of Finland we play a central role in the Nordic capital market, holding the registers for shares and debt securities and settling all transactions and disposals for those securities. We also provide comprehensive custody and issuer services together with a wide range of general meeting services.