We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Service Manager at ABB Oy, Motors & Generators unit in Helsinki. You will be in charge of motors and generators service in Southern Finland.
• In charge of service operations and the customer experience
• Line and P/L manager for the Helsinki service workshop.
• Driving implementation of the service strategy and development of service competencies
• Driving a service spirit of continuous improvement, as well as HSE, quality, and productivity
• A front-end position that offers an inside look at Finnish industry and customers
• A challenging management team position in an international working environment
• A technical background, with a focus on business
• A few years’ experience in a relevant position as a line manager
• A development-minded approach and teamwork skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Experience of responsibility for profit and loss
• Experience of services for motors and generators
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65324375 by August 12, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Ilpo Värelä, tel. +358 50 332 3998.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com