Service Manager, Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Manager to join our Group IT Service Integration and Management (SIAM) team.
You will be based in our offices in Vantaa and be part of a global Group IT team, supporting our business in all Caverion operating countries in the Nordics and Central Europe.
You will lead the design and development of our CMDB and adherent master data in close collaboration with our Service owners and IT partners to support data driven IT services. You will also be responsible for Caverion’s software license management, in close collaboration with application Service owners and Procurement, to ensure license compliance and efficient license utilization.
- Strategic planning, following up with roadmaps and fulfillment
- Budget input for own area of responsibilities
- Promote CMDB in organization and actively involve stakeholders
- Tools and process design and development for own area
- Review and secure data sources for CMDB and asset management
- Software license Management
- Secure data sources to support SLiM
- Operational asset and configuration management, accuracy and consistency
- Related documentation, tools and processes
- Quality audits and GDPR compliance
- Internal reporting and review vendor reporting
Preferred background and qualifications:
- Education in relevant field
- ITIL certification and good process understanding
- At least 3 years of experience in Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
- Team player and self-managed individual contributor
- Software License management knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of building technology related services and project business is an advantage
- Ability to understand Business demands and priorities
- Fluent communication in English in addition to one of Scandinavian, Finnish or German
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for training and self-development. You will collaborate within our global Group IT organization to reach our business-driven strategic objectives.
Got interested in this position?
For more information about the position, please contact Henning Tønnesen, Head of Service Management, via email at email@example.com or by phone +47 95803835. #LI-TN1
Please send your application with salary request and CV until 07.01.2020