Service Manager Identity and Access Management (IAM),
We’re looking for a Service Manager Identity and Access Management (IAM), a hands-on professional who takes a proactive approach to IAM improvement at corporate level.
What do you do all day? In short, you…
- will build a future roadmap based on stakeholder needs and business requirements
- drive continuous improvement in areas of authorization, single sign-on (SSO) and increased automation
- improve support processes and procedures with support teams, as well as ensuring sufficient tools and processes for identity and authorization.
What do you bring to the table? You have…
- a strong, demonstrable experience in a relevant identity and access management position
- knowledge of Identity and Access Management in related processes and tools, like: ADFS federations, Single Sign On (SSO), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), (on premises & Azure) AD, Attestation
- problem solving skills and solution orientation
- good communication and social skills with ability to adjust your message to the audience in different levels within an organization
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- experience in working in an international environment and willingness to travel
- at minimum bachelor’s degree in Information Science/Technology, Computer Science or a related field, or University degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management.
Your workplace and colleagues will provide you with…
- a great possibility to be part of leading digital media and learning service development and operations
- a working place in the center of Helsinki at Sanomatalo, which will give you an opportunity to work with highly motivated and experienced colleagues located in Helsinki and Amsterdam
- a challenge for yourself while supporting our business to be on top of secure digital services.
We offer you…
- a very nice and pleasant working environment where your work impacts thousands of users and millions of customers
- a competitive salary
- really nice colleagues
- and some more stuff that doesn’t fit on this page.
Interested? Make your move and apply now or at the latest on June 30th 2019. Please note that we are reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period. If you have any questions, please contact Kirsi Thorsen, email@example.com, +358 40 5245 382.