Service Manager End User Services (EUS)
Sanoma Group IT Operations is looking for a dynamic professional for the role of SERVICE MANAGER End User Services (EUS) to reinforce and grow the Operations End User Services team in Finland.
Operations ensures the IT service management processes, IT infrastructure and IT operations for Sanoma and is responsible for the development and maintenance of the ICT infrastructure. The End User Services are the “IT for Sanoma employees” and will have a demand on global level.
As a Service Manager EUS you will make a large contribution in our ambition to deliver the best services to our customers. You are responsible for day-to-day service delivery management as well as managing the outsourcing partners, projects and operating the business facing service aspects. EUS team scope is Service desk, End User Computing, Application packaging, Collaboration Tools (e.g. O365), Asset – and License management. Your focus areas will be O365 / Collaboration tools and deployment, including Citrix environment.
You work closely together with the Service Owner and other Service Managers.
Who are you
An experienced Service Manager with a solid track record within complex End User Services environments. You combine an open- and proactive personality business sensitivity and a healthy appetite to improve. You’re aware that issues do not always happen during office hours and don’t mind to take ad-hoc action. Hands-on experience with service management processes is essential.
- Expert knowledge of IT service management specifically related End User Service delivery management support
- Expert service management knowledge in a multi-vendor environment
- ITIL knowledge (min. requirement ITIL Foundation certificate)
- Expert knowledge of ITSM best practices and standards
- Good knowledge of technologies within End User Services, O365, End User Computing
- Experience in supplier management
- Experience in operating in the multi sourcing environment
- Ability to operate at required service level
- Ability to continuously improve productivity
- Ability to ensure and monitor processes and procedures, documentation and quality
- Ability to contribute to development of policies, standards and procedures for the End User Services
- Experience in event management, incident management, service request fulfilment, access management and problem management
- Experience in managing large vendors in outsourced environments
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience in senior IT support positions, preferably in service management & operations solutions in a large-scale environment in private and public cloud
- Team working skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to describe and understand IT services in conceptual level
- Problem solving skills and solution orientation
This vacancy is in Helsinki or Tampere area, Finland and expectation is to visit both areas weekly.
We offer you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks, a good view to the Sanoma Group and excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team in an open and informal setting, where initiative is expected and rewarded. Come and join us in an exciting transformation to a multimedia future. Welcome to Sanoma!
Make your move and apply now or at the latest on 30.4.2020. Please note that we will be reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period. If you have any questions, please contact the Service Owner End User Services Kirsi Thorsen kirsi.thorsen(a)sanoma.com.