SERVICE MANAGER, AMS
Metsä Group / Compass HRG
Metsä Group is a forerunner in the bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. Metsä Group focuses on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh forest fibre paperboards and tissue and cooking papers. Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 4.7 billion in 2016, and it employs approximately 9,300 people. The Group operates in some 30 countries. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and owned by approximately 104,000 Finnish forest owners.
Find out more about us: www.metsagroup.fi
Metsä Group ICT is a group level service function responsible for delivering and developing competitive ICT services group wide to all business areas and group functions.
To secure our business continuity, we are now looking for a solid service management professional to strengthen our Metsä Group ICT Application Services as a
SERVICE MANAGER, AMS
to our head office in Espoo, Finland.
In this role you will be responsible for application management services development, transition services and delivery for Wood and Tissue business areas. The job includes also vendor, cost and budget management as well as business and other stakeholder management. You will be the line manager of a team of solution experts.
To succeed in this position, you should have:
- Relevant higher level education with several years of working experience in service management for application services
- Good understanding of support processes and process development (ITIL)
- Strong execution power and interest to pro-actively develop services with internal ICT team and external vendors and ability to coordinate and steer their work
- Good proven team and people management skills
- Deep understanding of business needs and best practices within finance
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
- Experience in SAP based solutions in FMCG and/or wood product industry is considered an asset
As a person you:
- are positive, innovative and open-minded
- are action, development, quality and results oriented and good at prioritization
- have good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with ability to influence people in a matrix organization
- use your own initiative and you are proactive
- have tolerance to cope with dynamics of changing environments
What Metsä Group can offer you:
- An international, inspiring and dynamic working environment
- Challenging tasks and good personal development opportunities
- Good working atmosphere and support from colleagues in Group ICT and business units
For further information please contact Ari Ollila tel. +358 10 320 2426 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply, please send your application and salary request along with your CV with reference "Service Manager, AMS” to email@example.com by 28.02.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102818
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Espoo