Service Level Manager, Service Management Office
Sanoma Group IT Operations is looking for a dynamic professional for the role of Service Level Manager to reinforce the Service Management Office (SMO) in Helsinki, Finland. SMO owns and manages the IT Service Management processes, ITSM tooling including the Configuration Management System (ServiceNow) and the Service Level Reporting. SMO ensures that the IT service management processes provide optimal support and management for Sanoma’s business, business applications and IT operations. The SMO has a global responsibility and reports into the Director Group IT Operations. They work close with all Service and Outsourcing partners using Service Integration and Management (SIAM) and ITIL as the foundation.
As a Service Level Manager you will make a large contribution in our ambition to deliver the best services to our customers. You are responsible for design, implementation, operation and continual improvement of ITSM processes. The handling and development of our ITSM system, together with our day-to-day operational service delivery management, as well as managing the outsourcing partners and operating the business facing service aspects form the key activities and responsibilities of this job. Your scope will be aligned and agreed with the Service Level Manager in The Netherlands and includes the complete scope of ITSM as described in ITIL with emphasis on agreed areas. You work also closely together with Service Owners, Service Managers and vendor/partners.
You are an experienced Service Level Manager with a solid track record in a complex outsourcing environment. You combine an open- and proactive personality with business sensitivity and a healthy appetite to improve. You’re aware that issues do not always happen during office hours and don’t mind to take ad-hoc action. Hands-on experience with service management processes is just as essential as the ability to work with operational and senior level colleagues and partners. You are not only used to ITSM tools (ServiceNow experience is very welcome) but also know how to develop/improve them and develop/deliver training using them.
We expect the following skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge of IT service management in a multi-vendor environment
- ITIL and SIAM knowledge and practical experience (min. requirement ITIL Foundation V3 certificate)
- Expert knowledge of ITSM best practices and standards
- Ability to combine a theoretical foundation with practical implementation
- Experience in operating in the multi sourcing environment
- Ability to continuously improve productivity and quality
- Experience in design, development, implementation and improvement of ITSM
- Problem solving skills and solution orientation
- Ability to ensure processes and procedures, documentation and quality are followed or achieved
- Ability to use flexibility when having to choose between the long term big picture and the short term easy wins.
- Experience in project management and management by influence
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (including presentation) skills
- At least 5 years of experience in senior IT support positions, preferably in service management & operations solutions in a large-scale environment in private and public cloud
- Team working and negotiation skills
We offer you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks, a good view to the Sanoma Group and excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team in an open and informal setting, where initiative is expected and rewarded. Come and join us in an exciting transformation to a multimedia future. Welcome to Sanoma!
Interested? Please, fill in the application and enclose your CV at latest on Friday 11th of January 2019. For more information, please contact Remco Stuij van den Herik (email@example.com) or Joost Dull (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sanoma Technology is Sanoma Group’s international ICT and technology organisation - operating at the heart of the fast-paced media world. We enable new business processes and innovations, and are responsible for the technical development and operations of Sanoma’s digital platforms. Our experts also ensure the development of the ICT infrastructure and business applications.