We are now looking for a
to join our exciting journey. Service Engineer is in front line, being the face of the company through regular contacts with sales and service partners as well as end-customers. This is a key role in contributing to high customer satisfaction through timely and helpful support. For optimal collaboration and success in the role, the position is ideally based in Espoo (negotiable).
• Provide timely technical support remotely or directly on-site to local service partners and engineers
• Offer support related to maintenance, troubleshooting, replacement and repair procedures
• Provide service training to local service partners and potentially to end-customer service staff
• Maintain the service manual and other service instructions and write technical bulletins
• Main user of the selected SW tool for tracking technical issues and related service activities
• Escalate unresolved issues to the Product Group and be the link between the local service organizations and the Product Group technical team
• Coordinate field change orders as assigned
• Provide hands-on assistance to the sales team for device installations at hospital or at exhibition locations
• Provide feedback to the Service Manager & Product Manager for further improvement & development needs
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• BSc in Eng. (Mechanical, Electronic or equivalent)
• Technical understanding of electronics, electricity and mechanics
• Hands-on and proactive attitude with good organizational and efficient collaboration skills
• Proficiency in oral and written English and Finnish is a must, additional languages beneficial
This position offers an interesting further career development opportunity in the growing service business. You get to leave your mark the way things are done and contribute hands-on from day one. The position reports to Global Service Manager.
For more information on this position, please contact by phone Product Group Director Laure Lacoste (p. +358 40 750 5092) for further information: 5th of December 10-12 or 10th of December 10-12.
Please send your application letter with CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 16th. In the subject field please write “Service Engineer”.