ZenRobotics' is looking for a Service Engineer who’s passionate about developing customer experience in a fast-growing company. As a Service Engineer you are the vital link between customers and the company's internal functions. You diagnose, provide solutions and fix customers’ technical problems and manage our support partners while working closely together with our software team, delivery and hardware engineering.
As Service Engineer you have two main responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and service to our customers and partners. You prioritize and process our customer requests, spare part needs and development requests
- Develop tools and processes for technical support and spare part management
We expect you to have a strong background in engineering, either in automation, mechanics or software. Willingness to learn more about the other fields is a must, too. You can take ownership of customer cases with a hands-on approach as you sometimes have to fix things yourself. Understanding of support processes is important as you develop internal documentation and support materials. Strong communication and intercultural skills are needed as you communicate with a broad range of customers and partners globally to understand their needs and establish how to serve them better. As ZenRobotics’ robots are installed around the world, you have the chance to travel, sometimes even on a short notice.
We expect that you have:
- Experience in global customer support
- Experience in managing work and services delivered to the customers, e.g.
technical competence, workmanship onsite, client relations and customer communication
- Customer-oriented approach
- Ability to travel
- Fluency in English language (verbal and written)
Apply by sending an application and CV with salary request by 19.5.2019. We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right person. In case you have questions concerning the role, you can send them to email@example.com, we’ll answer you as soon as possible.