The Power Grids division is the world’s leading supplier of power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the power value chain of generation, transmission and distribution enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The division serves utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customer and is focus on addressing key areas such as the integration of renewable energies, growing network complexity, grid automation, and microgrids. This division also offers a full range of consulting, service and asset management solutions based on a lifecycle approach.
ABB delivers a wide range of solutions for the Norwegian utility-market and are using MicroSCADA and RTU’s with HMI in our controlsystems.
As a Service Engineer you will work with supporting already existing systems as well as expanding new systems
• Engineering and configuration of MicroSCADA, RTU’s and communication
• Set-up and configuration of PC and nteworks
• Extention, service and support on already existing systems
• Support Project Managers on purchases
• Re-building, troubleshooting, tests and commissioning with customers
• Update documentation
Competence and experience
• Electrical engineer with experience from substations and transformers
• Experience from PC, networks and IT-security
• Norwegian language-skills are an absolute requirement. This due to all communication with customers is done in Norwegian
• Drivers licence
• Knowledge and experience with standards like IEC 61850, SPA, IEC 60870-5-101/104
• Certificat Gr. L
- Proactive, self-driven, result and quality minded
- Good teamwork skills and ability to co-operate and communicate efficiently in both a local and a global organization
- Ability to work independently, structured and effective towards defined targets
- Able to identify needs and get the job done
- High professional integrity
We can offer:
- Technical and personal development in a positive and innovative environment
- Various and challenging work-tasks
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
- Employee Benefits (cabins and favorable employee agreements)
- Good and positive working environment
Contact: Department Kjell Otto Johansen on e-mail email@example.com or phone +47 24 16 57 30
The position is located in Oslo.
Application-deadline: Send your application by September 23, 2018 at https://new.abb.com/no/en/careers.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com