Service Engineer - Lieto
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 3.12.2019
Auramarine is the trusted fuel systems expert, delivering unrivalled knowledge to the marine and power plant industries. Our proud heritage stems from our Finnish roots and since 1974 we have delivered over 14,500 reliable, high-performance systems to customers all over the world. We aim for excellence in all that we do to ensure we deliver maximum value. Auramarine has over 100 employees with offices in Finland and China, and a global representative network, serving customers in more than 25 countries. www.auramarine.com. Auramarine is part of the Hollming Group.
We are now looking for a
specialising in fuel supply and auxiliary engine room systems.
The work scope comprises of providing high-level customer service to Auramarine customers in Europe, Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia, mainly to local shipyards but also on board ships that call local ports or shipyards for repairs or routine inspections.
- Permanently located in Turku area or alternatively at our office in Shanghai
- Execute commissioning, start-up and delivery of Auramarine systems in major European, Korean, Japanese and Southeast Asian Shipyards
- Provide supervision during installation or pre-commissioning, whenever demanded by the customer either for newbuilding or retrofit projects
- Provide technical support either as remote service or by actively visiting Auramarine installed ships upon customer request
- Perform fuel supply system health checks and inspections in ports or local shipyards
- Support spare parts sales that may be required in connection with such service activities or condition check port visits
- Qualified as Marine, Mechanical or Industrial Technician or Electrical Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience in servicing fuel and auxiliary engine room systems, either on ships or in power plants
- Experience or specialization in automation engineering is considered as an advantage
- Ability to professionally and competently represent Auramarine to customers
- Good communication abilities and ability to report efficiently about service tasks performed to customers
- Customer-focused mindset, targeting to accurate services, fast responses and efficient problem solving
- Disciplined and organized work style
- Ability to work during weekends, overtimes and under tight/long schedules as demanded by the specific service tasks requirements aiming for successful completion
- Fluent spoken and written English skills are required as minimum
- An interesting position in an international organisation with global client base in a rapidly changing market
- Opportunity to improve your technical expertise in fuel systems for both ship and land applications
- Chance to develop additional technical expertise in digitalized equipment
- Training in Auramarine products
- Comprehensive occupational health care and employee benefits
We are looking for a great and cooperative colleague to join our team with long-term interest, open minded and spirited attitude and willingness to learn and develop yourself further!
If you recognize yourself as the candidate we are looking for, don't hesitate to apply!
For further information, please contact Mr. Lauri Helkkula, Manager, Lifecycle Services before 5.12.2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org) tel. +358 40 836 8321.
Visit our website www.auramarine.com
The positions will also be announced on Auramarine LinkedIn site - feel free to like and share!
Please send your application with CV and salary request in English latest on 15.12.2019 at kaislanet.eilakaisla.fi
Lisätietoja ja haku Eilakaislan kotisivuilta ”Hae työpaikkaa” –painikkeen kautta.