Service Development Manager
Have you been looking for your next career move with an inspiring purpose, innovation and a friendly working environment? We have it all! If you are interested in being a part of a forward looking and innovative working environment and take concrete actions by creating responsible choices, join us, the 3rd most sustainable company in the world!
We are looking for a
Service Development Manager
to join our Service Development team within Renewable Road Transportation business area in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
As a Service Development Manager, you support our growth ambitions by developing and delivering new customer-oriented services for our customers. You promote a customer-centric approach and ensure the fulfillment of our high customer experience goals in service development. Our team is currently small and growing, so you will have a great opportunity to shape the way we work and grow together with the team.
In your role, you will
- Lead service development projects as a business product owner starting from the ideation phase: You will capture and take business requirements to the project and manage project related change management and deployment
- Innovate and facilitate the development of new services together with stakeholders and customers using service design and agile methodologies
- Ensure, within the projects, that services bring value to the customer and our business
- Be part of the change management to promote both service design and customer-centric development within our business unit and whole Neste
You will work closely with our customers, sales, operations and business development teams to create solutions that create value for our customers and Neste. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have a growing and forward-looking team of experts working in service development. Our team is responsible for leading the new service development, promoting design and agile ways of working and managing the service portfolio. We also work in close collaboration with commercial digitalization and customer experience team. Although this position is based in Espoo, this role is global and covers all of our markets.
Keys to success in this role
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Development or Business Designer role
- Several years of proven experience in project management, service development, customer engagement and change management
- Solid experience in Service Design tools and methodologies
- Experience from sales (working with customers) and especially in b2b-context seen as benefit
- Fluent English skills are a must, both written and oral
- MSc degree in Engineering or Economics is preferred
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with your possible future manager: Antti Koivisto, Head of Service Development, Renewable Road Transportation tel. +358 50 458 0788 on 4.2.2020 during 9:00-10:00 or on 13.2.2020 during 15:00-16:00.
Please submit your application by 17th of February 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.