Service Development Coordinator, Wärtsilä, remote jobAcademic Work
Are you an aspiring expert of information systems at the beginning of your career, seeking for an opportunity to launch your career? We are looking for a Service Development Coordinator for our client Wärtsilä to join their service development team with a possibility for working completely remotely. If this sounds like an opportunity you would want to pursue, read more below and send us your application! Apply as soon as possible, as we proceed immediately after finding suitable candidates.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will be responsible of internal stakeholder communication, management and related follow-ups with the personnel. You will also be a part of team that focuses on service development, where you will take responsibility of service development commencement and overall coordination. Alongside these duties, you will be active in platform implementation and coordination, and later acting on received feedback on that.
You are offered:
* A meaningful role in essential functions
* A dynamic and engaging working environment of a global company
* A possibility to work fully remotely
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Internal stakeholder communication, management and follow-ups
* Service development commencement and coordination
* Platform implementation and coordination
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant educational background (e.g. a degree in information systems and/or business)
* Some experience on a relevant field (e.g. worked with DevOps during your studies)
* Some coding experience or interest in coding (e.g. attended a coding course)
* Good command of basic IT tools (e.g. MS Office and Teams)
* Fluency in English
Prior experience in similar roles as well as skills in Finnish and Swedish are considered beneficial for succeeding in this role.
As a person you are:
* Eager to learn and develop yourself as a professional
* Proactive in your way of working
* Agile and engaged in daily communication
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, a possibility to discuss about continuation
* Location: Helsinki/Turku/Vaasa + a possibility for full remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Wärtsilä that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONWärtsilä is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. We emphasise innovation in sustainable technology and services to help our customers continuously improve their environmental and economic performance. Our dedicated and passionate team of 17,000 professionals in more than 200 locations in 68 countries shape the decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe. In 2021, Wärtsiläs net sales totalled EUR 4.8 billion. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.