Service desk trainee
We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
Service desk trainee position is aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your application if you want to boost your career with:
- A team of colleagues in Tieto’s Service Desk in Helsinki, working office hours Monday-Friday
- Helping in and solving a wide variety of our customers’ IT -problems
- Working with customers’ requests, incidents and feedbacks
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone who with
- Experience and good technical skills in workstation support (Microsoft Windows operating systems including Microsoft Office products).
- Experience in customer service
- Good co-operation and interaction skills
- Positive attitude and capability to work under pressure
- Fluent (written and spoken) Finnish and English
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February. Be quick – we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Minna Halmetoja (tel. +358 40 546 2328) or reach her via email at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen (email@example.com).
Summer trainee period for this position is preferably from May to August (exact date will be decided with manager).
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: