Service Desk Analyst
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 28.6.2019
We are looking for:
Vaisala IT department is looking for an analytical and customer-oriented Service Desk Analyst to join our global team. This position is based in Vaisala’s Office in Vantaa, Finland. We offer you an opportunity to join our global IT team and to support our group IT infrastructure and business solutions in all Vaisala's offices. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging position within an organization that strongly supports personal growth and continuous development.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
* End-user support of hardware and standard software components
* PC and accessories installation and lifecycle management of IT asset equipment
* Incident and problem management
* User accounts and access rights management
* IT infrastructure and business solution monitoring and support
* Support for global deployments and rollouts
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
* Customer-oriented attitude
* Good co-operation and communication capability
* PC and mobile hardware knowledge and understanding
* Working experience on supporting Windows 7 and 10 and Microsoft Office applications on premise and on the cloud
* Experience in operating Active Directory
* Basic knowledge of operating Linux & macOS systems
* Knowledge of ERP/CRM systems, for example Salesforce or Oracle EBS
* Fluent in both verbal and written Finnish and English
In addition, we are looking for a goal-oriented and proactive person with excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to rapidly learn to support new software and systems. We appreciate strong, technical written and verbal communications skills.
For further information, please contact Jesse Sahlman on 9.7- - 12.7., at 14 - 15 or 13.8. at 15 - 16 by phone +358 44 075 9019
Please submit your online application (with CV, cover letter and salary expectation) by August 18, 2019.