Hakuaika päättyy 1.10.2022
Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteessa https://zalaris-asa.contactrh.com/jobs/9860/40450771/en_GB
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 1.9.2022
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and excellent service? Are you looking for an attractive opportunity to work with a dynamic team and best professionals in an organization where we aim high, nurture teamwork and where everyone matters? Join the enthusiastic team Zalaris to work with our global payroll customers. Zalaris is a leading service provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in Europe and SAP Gold Partner, with an extensive number of cloud HCM and payroll BPO customers.
We have service centers at Helsinki and Jyväskylä, but we are accepting applications also from candidates, e.g. from Turku or Tampere area.
• Acting as a single point of contact for our client’s key stakeholder / partner manager, empowering the best possible customer experience and high-quality service delivery
• Managing your own customer focused payroll team, steering customer work, planning resourcing and availability as well as leading the customer’s service delivery across our nearshore and offshore service centers
• Ensure that services are delivered according to SLA’s; monitor, report and analyze KPI’s regarding service excellence and customer satisfaction, leading development activities upon these topics
• Budgeting, forecasting and monitoring your own client’s service financials
• Support the efficient change management, manage testing, deployments and improvements of payroll system
• Ensure that Zalaris relevant controls and policies are implemented and followed
• Proactively drive RPA/automation and near/offshoring transition activities as well as other cost efficiency improvements for your clients
• Promote internal co-operation with other Zalaris functions and sites
• Develop, support and motivate your team members and drive engagement
• Participate the work of local management team, contribute our planning on country level and common activities
• Strong people management and leadership skills and a genuine interest in contributing to people development
• Being business minded and alert to customer's needs and expectations
• Proactiveness in cooperation with other team members and management
• Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize, plan and structure the work towards targets
• Capability to convert issues and requirements into solutions and business opportunities
• You are fluent with MS Office tools, can prepare informative powerpoint slides and it helps if you’re nerdy enough to work with Pivots and VLOOKUPs in Excel
• For the last but not the least – we expect you to have fun along the way, empower the team members and colleagues and focus on success also when things get hectic.
• Master or bachelor’s degree e.g. in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration
• Previous work experience with BPO and Payroll services, customer service, and/or team management
• Experience in working with modern Payroll and HR technology, preferably SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.
• Fluent Finnish and very good spoken and written English skills are required
• International working environment in a successful global company
• Cosy but professional local home base, easy to adopt in
• Front row seats in exciting business journey with high profile customers
• Friendly and supportive colleagues, fun to work with
• Growth and development opportunities in a high-tech BPO company
• Flexible working conditions (e.g. remote work)
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Interested? Apply now and join #teamZalaris!
We start the interviews and continue with the process as soon as eligible candidates have applied. For more information on the position, please contact our Head of Operations Katri Laatu by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone on (+358503866215).
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 1.10.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.
Lisätietoja saat Ilona Kelpe-Derbeņova